10.20.2014

The $5 Halloween Costume You Probably Already Have!

Brainstorming for the perfect Halloween costume is exhilarating to me!  As a child, my mom went ALL OUT for us. Handmade costumes all the way. Super original and always on a budget.
They. Were. AWESOME!
From the Gypsy Fortune Teller with a glowing crystal ball on a wearable table to a Lightning Bug whose bottom turned on & off as we walked down the street…My sisters and I hit the streets to Trick-or-Treat with the best duds in town. The parents got in on it, too! Kiss, Aunt Jemima and two crazy vikings–What can I say? I come by it naturally.
I have GOT to go digging for some old pictures!
Luckily, my husband is just as excited to get in on the Halloween action as I am. He was tossing out fun costume suggestions before our son was even born! This year we took a leap of faith and transitioned from our life in the suburbs to an adventure in farm living.
Our son Baker is 100% boy and LOVES daddy’s new tractor. We spent less than $5 on this year’s costume and voila!...
.....

To see this year's costume check out my feature on Mom Babble where you'll find the dreams, recipes and musings of a southern mom. Not a perfect mom. Not a crafty mom. (That's what I'm here for!) Just a messy, slightly opinionated momma (who is slightly obsessed with lightning bugs.) My dearest MK! 

Find her on https://www.facebook.com/MomBabble or https://twitter.com/MomBabbleBlog


2 comments :

  1. That is very nice! I love this game and also ant to recommend you a beautiful service for essay and homework! These guys rally know how to do it, and you will be so happy about it! Check this thesis service and https://topswriting.com/review/topessaywriting-org be ready for wins! Good luck my friends and have fun!

    ReplyDelete


  2. The content on your site is great. I am impressed

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK